Image by from eye to pixel via Flickr
Here, for your consideration, are two very excellent sets of questions from my very good friend Tony MacDonald.
If you are not choosing to do at least one thing that you are really passionate about and totally love doing over this coming weekend and bank holiday, you will no doubt have an excellent reason for this.
If you don’t have an excellent reason though, answering these questions for yourself may prove to be a lot more than just useful. This could be a gentle beginning of finding new or renewed purpose in your life and making the time to do more of the things you really want to be doing.
Of course if you can remember ‘Why Dont You’ you could just go off and do something less boring instead than watching television.
So here is an invite to simply consider and explore these questions for yourself.
These questions relate to your learnings, your future and current happiness as well as asking the question “What do you want in your life?” in an indirect way.
Question Set 1
- what are two decisions you have made in the past that have positively changed your life?
- How did they change your life for the better?
- What finally got you to decide?
Question Set 2
- what are two new decisions you are committed to making now, and
- how will they powerfully improve your life for the better?
Have a Great weekend and Bank Holiday