The ongoing improvement of your developing calibrating skills should be high, way high, on your practice list. Without calibrating skills NLP Processes are so effective they may still work, but good calibrating skills are the difference between those who operate processes with effective eyes wide shut and those who are genuinely engaged in NLP.
Our practitioner course goes much further than the vague and general ”see what you see and hear what you hear”. Our Newcastle NLP Practitioner and Newcastle Hypnotherapy courses are about the real application and continued development of your NLP calibration skills. So we will direct your attention to the specific things you can detect differences in.
Here is just one way to train you peripheral vision and peripheral focus and all from the comfort of your favourite settee or arm chair while watching whatever you like on the box.
While watching the television programme of you choice
- Pull your eyes away from the centre of the screen and
- Focus you eyes just past the left top corner of the TV watch for 5 minutes
- Focus you eyes just past the right top corner of the TV watch for 5 minutes
- Focus you eyes just past the right bottom corner of the TV watch for 5 minutes
- Focus you eyes just past the left bottom corner of the TV watch for 5 minutes
Now while you ‘rotate’ you vision around the television, alter your focus to see beyond the television and in front of the television, play around with this until the picture you are seeing with your peripheral vision is focused in your peripheral field.
If you find this too easy move a greater distance beyond the edges of the TV. IF this is currently too difficult start just a short way from the centre of the television.
Excellence in Neuro Linguistic Programming and Hypnotherapy