Introduction to NLP
Perhaps you have seen Paul McKenna demonstrating some NLP on television, maybe you’ve read about NLP in a book or magazine, it could be that someone you know has shown you some. You know NLP seems kind of interesting and it looks like it could be very useful but it’s difficult to make sense of it from what you’ve experienced so far.
You could have heard all sorts of claims for it. That it’s a way of developing advanced communicating skills, influencing people, achieving your goals, managing individuals and groups, avoiding the things that you don’t want and getting much more of what you do and so on. But you are not yet ready to invest in a full NLP Practitioner training to verify these claims for yourself but you clearly are curious about NLP.
Unfortunately you can’t learn NLP from a book! NLP is a very practical set of tools and techniques, reading about it is not the same as doing it, you will find out about NLP by doing NLP.
An excellent way to find out about NLP for yourself is to attend a complete three day or one day Introduction to NLP. During this workshop you will be able to try on NLP for size, get an inside perspective on it and be able to talk it over with experienced NLP Trainers and Master Practitioners.
When you’ve completed the workshop you will know for yourself what NLP is like and have a sense of how you can use it to develop your communication skills, influence with integrity and better manage yourself and others.
We know NLP is amazing and life changing but you don’t have to take our word for it because you can attend the Introduction to NLP and then make up your own mind.
Over this comprehensive one or three day training you will experience:
- The successful attitudes of the NLP Practitioner that make it possible to get the results you want for yourself and other. Learn the specific attitudes and ways of thinking that are the foundations of extremely effective NLP
- How to connect on a deep level with other people so that you can develop cooperation rather than conflict. Rapport is what makes effective and powerful communication possible. You will learn techniques that allow you to get rapport quickly and easily with practically anyone you choose
- When we communicate we all use a hidden language of the senses. Learn how to detect and uses these styles of language to communicate more effectively by painting clearer pictures and sounding the right tone so that people really get a handle of what your are saying.
- Learn how to notice what’s going on in other people. The ability to detect and understand the behaviours of others is one of the most useful skills in all NLP, it is the foundation of effective non-verbal communication.
- How a person moves their eyes can give us information about how they are thinking. Knowing how someone is thinking ( including yourself ) gives us information we can use to change unhelpful thought patterns.
- We all have certain repetitive behavioural traits called meta-programs. Learn how to detect, match and communicate using meta-programs helping you to avoid people problems and influence with integrity.
- Do you feel the way you want to feel? What kind of state are you in? How would you like to learn how to change the way you feel when you want and learn how to neutralise the triggers that bring you down?
- Can you imagine what it is like to get much more of what you really want? Using structured NLP techniques you can choose the goals or outcomes that are really important and valuable to you and create ways to achieve and attain them.
- Learn simple techniques to see your world from different perspectives. Seeing situations from a different perspective, getting a grip on what someone else is thinking is the foundation of conflict resolution and excellent negotiation skills. Learn how to use techniques that Gandhi and General Montgomery used to better understand their situations and how to proceed.
Because NLP is a practical set of skills and attitudes most of the three days will be spent in supervised practice sessions you’ll be learning NLP by doing it. Get the experience and skills of what NLP can do for you and how you can start applying NLP by attending this course.
To book a place on this course
email email@example.com or
telephone 0191478 2726 or 0770 481 8467
The course will be held at St Oswald’s Teaching Centre, Gosforth on
- Saturday May 24th
- Saturday June 14th
- Sunday June 15th
The cost for this three day training is
Get the experience and skills of what NLP can do for you and how you can start applying NLP to start getting more of what you want. Integrity NLP offer exceptional value and the highest quality training, so come and try it on for size and get first hand experiential training from highly skilled and experienced NLP facilitators.
Having completed this Introduction to NLP course,you are entitled to a £95.00 discount off the advertised price of our full NLP Practitioner Training
There are only 18 places available on each course so book yourself a place on one of our introduction courses now