Mastering Communication and Learning Skills
This is a 126 hour NLP Practitioner Training over five months that will give you valuable hands on tools to change the way you communicate with yourself and others so that you can effectively motivate, influence and learn new skills to improve your life.
The credit crunch price for this five month training is only £495. This is the very best value NLP Practitioner in the UK. It is this price because of the current economic climate meaning you need total value for your money and because we are dedicated to the success of the people in the North East community.
Begin 2011 by making a conscious decision to change your life for the better!
“This was a life changing course for me, as it was for others on the NLP Practitioner course. It taught me some of the most valuable lessons and what I had previously cut myself off from, it reconnected me to…..” If you tell yourself you can’t or if you tell yourself you can, your going to be right.” – Christine Brock
Unless you live alone on a desert island you need to be able get on with other people. You need to be able to communicate with, and influence, yourself, family, friends, colleagues or clients. Sometimes that can be very difficult.
On a personal level maybe you don’t know how to get the result you want and feel stuck, unable to change the way you think and feel. It may even seem like you are going round in circles.
“Neuro-Linguistic Programming is one of the biggest breakthroughs in the technology of human excellence” – Time Magazine
Professionally you know how important it is to able to make yourself understood and to effectively influence. Its a real skill to understand and grasp new concepts quickly from others and to be able to communicate at all levels.
“I expected to learn how to apply NLP to my work / life and personal development. Totally fab, exceeded my expectations. Thank you VERY much. I’ll be back again sometime and will forward details to all!“
Rob McGinley – Counselling Lecturer / Trainer / Therapist
You can’t learn, motivate or influence people with ineffective communication skills.
You need to discover a way to learn how to communicate effectively that works for you. You need to be able to have the power to change your situation and that’s what this training is about.
This NLP Practitioner training is for you if … you want to learn powerful, effective and ethical ways to influence both yourself and others. If you want to learn how to learn. If you want to change your life for the better.
“I joined the NLP Practitioner training to gain a comprehensive understanding of NLP and be confident in using NLP skills and processes. My expectations were all met. I found the training helpful due to the practical work and exercises and am using them in my client work”
Sarah – Counsellor
What you will get from this NLP Practitioner training.
- Being able to communicate powerfully will be much easier for you. You’ll have the skills to easily develop rapport with anyone you meet.
- You will be able to recognise and speak other people’s inner language. We all communicate in ways that can be very persuasive to us yet below the level of consciousness. You’ll be able to tune in, see where they are coming from, make contact with people in new ways.
- You will be able to change the way that you think. It ain’t what you think, it’s the way that you think it. Subjective experience has a structure, learn how to change the structure and you change the experience..
- ‘You will learn how to have your unconscious mind work for you instead of against you Sometimes we seem to do things that make no conscious sense and no matter how hard we try we are not able to talk ourselves out of them. You will learn how to harness the power of the subconscious and resolve inner conflicts.
- You will have the tools to model other peoples skills. Modelling is the fundamental NLP technology of how to acquire new skills. In this training you will learn two ways to model skills from others.
Some of the things you learn how to do on this training.
- Understand and apply powerful NLP change processes.
- Break free from problem behaviours
- Change limiting beliefs to empower your life
- To notice and use non-verbal communication
- You will be able to set realistic outcomes by learning the secrets of well balanced goals.
- How to acquire new skills and abilities and enhance your existing ones.
- Use powerful communication skills
- Transform difficulties into opportunities
- Ethically influence others
- Discover real personal development
- How to learn
- Organise your time effectively
- Understand and utilise your own motivations as well as others
How this NLP Training works
You don’t teach someone to swim by talking about swimming, you teach them to swim by swimming and to get good at swimming you practice swimming.
You can expect:
- live demonstrations of techniques
- to learn NLP by doing NLP
- to practice NLP
- to receive regular feedback
- to have fun learning
- to be treated with respect and dignity
We don’t believe short concentrated courses produce skilled and experienced practitioners. If you just want a piece of paper that says you are an NLP Practitioner you can do a practitioner course online! You can also do a Practitioner course in 7 days. You can learn to drive a car in 7 days but does that make you an experienced and competent driver? A full and complete NLP practitioner in 7 days? No.
Not only do you get an NLP Practitioner Certificate, but woven into the course is an EFT Training. Emotional Freedom Techniques, or EFT, is a simple and effective change technique that’s easy to learn and apply. EFT and NLP makes a very powerful combination.
We don’t leave you adrift in the gaps between training weekends. The training includes online coaching and supervision via our email newsgroup.
Does this stuff work?
Good question. Here are some stories from people we’ve trained.
“much more than my expectations were met, I experienced discovering different layers within myself and therefore different potential for helping. The training was was helpful because it was experiential, non-judgemental, safe and supported and I can put this to use in my work as a coach and facilitator and in personal life”
Judith – Coach and Training Facilitator
“I chose to attend an NLP Practitioner to build on my counselling skills. I have learned new skills and tools to use with clients. I found the training helpful due to the practical work and the fact that the emphasis is on practical work really made the techniques easier to learn”
Alison – Associate Counsellor
“Excellent content, great presentation, great group. All if it linked together, I have really enjoyed it and learned a lot from the course, very useful.“
Kim – Manager Outdoor Activity Centre
By attending this workshop you will be able to significantly improve your personal and professional effectiveness.
There are no hidden costs in this training, No VAT, no extras, no catches. The price you see here is the price you pay.
The full cost of this training during these credit crunchy times is a bargain at only £495 reduced from £1445.
Our course fees are totally transparent and they are here for all to see. We offer the very best training and the unbeatable prices because we are dedicated to the success of people in the North East community.
Click here to download a prospectus for Business Link funding.
Note: All payment options require a £150 deposit on receipt of application.
Your deposit is non-refundable. If you should happen to miss your course your deposit will be transferred to the next course.
Where and when?
North Shields and St Oswalds Hospice, Regent Avenue, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 1EE.
Dates: February 2011 – February 4-6, March 4-6, April 1-3, May 6-8, June 10-12, June 24-26
This training is hands on, interactive and fun. You’ll leave with new skills and understandings that will serve you well in all aspects of your life.
If you would like a chat for more information, call telephone: 0770 481 8467 or email email@example.com
Book your place now
Looking forward to meeting you in February