NLP Practitioner training – January 2009 – The Skills and Attitudes for Real Success.
“May you live in interesting times” – purported Chinese proverb
Some take this as meaning a curse, others take this to mean something challenging, exciting and full of opportunities.
Well, whatever your interpretation it might take a bit of an unusual perspective to say ‘we don’t live in interesting times’.
This coming new year 2009 will almost undoubtedly bring a great many challenges and equally new opportunities.
In what ways will you open yourself to the right opportunities for you and in what ways can you get the real skills and attitudes to turn these opportunities into your own successes?
One way you might want to consider is to do an NLP Practitioner training. Why?
NLP is about understanding and using the subtle and powerful communication tools to better understand, communicate and ethically influence in private and professional application. It is also about creating the right attitudes that will support your goals.
Here are some five key skills you will develop
- Being able to communicate powerfully will be much easier for you. You’ll have the skills to easily develop rapport with anyone you meet.
- You will be able to recognise and speak other people’s inner language. We all communicate in ways that very persuasive to us but below the level of conciousness. You’ll be able to tune in, see where they are coming from, make contact with people in new ways.
- You will be able to change the way that you think. It ain’t what you think, it’s the way that you think it. Subjective experience has a structure, learn how to change the structure and you change the experience..
- ‘You will learn how to have your unconscious mind work for you instead of against you Sometimes we seem to do things that make no conscious sense and no matter how hard we try we are not able to talk ourselves out of them. You will learn how to harness the power of your unconscious to assist and support you.
- You will have the tools to create and maintain the attitudes that support your goals and outcomes. Creating and maintaining the states you want and need to support achieving your goals is a very large part of nlp. Learn many processes to develop the ideal states to drive you to your destination.
The New Year is a time for resolutions and new beginnings. Perhaps you would like to resolve to begin something profound, powerful and life changing.
Booking Closes 9th January 2009
Communicating Excellence Clinical Hypnotherapy courses run in the North East of England and Newcastle to provide the very best practical, cost effective and experiential trainings. Newcastle and North East NLP Practitioner, North East and Newcastle NLP Master Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapy Diploma Training in Newcastle upon Tyne.