Image via Wikipedia
Next Course Dates
10-11 November 2012 @£125*
Newcastle upon Tyne.
This course has a strong emphasis on real world applications
Perhaps you have seen Paul McKenna demonstrating some NLP on television, maybe you’ve read about NLP in a book or magazine, it could be that someone you know has shown you some. You know NLP seems kind of interesting and it looks like it could be very useful but it’s difficult to make sense of it from what you’ve experienced so far.
You could have heard all sorts of claims for it. That it’s a way of developing advanced communicating skills, influencing people, achieving your goals, managing individuals and groups, avoiding the things that you don’t want and getting much more of what you do and so on. But you are not yet ready to invest in a full NLP Practitioner training to verify these claims for yourself but you clearly are curious about NLP.
Unfortunately you can’t learn NLP from a book! NLP is a very practical set of tools and techniques, reading about it is not the same as doing it, you will find out about NLP by doing NLP.
An excellent way to find out about NLP for yourself is to attend a one day Introduction to NLP. During this workshop you will be able to try on NLP for size, get an inside perspective on it and be able to talk it over with a experienced NLP Trainer and Master Practitioner.
“This has been a dynamic course that has allowed me to feel empowered, in that I feel like I have more control over emotional forces that have driven me in the past. There is now the beginning of making decisions that I want in a more confident manner. Thanks Nigel, Andy and Harry.”
Huw – Student
You will develop and enhance your communication skills, learn ways to better manage yourself as well others and influence with integrity.
Over this comprehensive training you will experience:
- The successful attitudes of the NLP Practitioner that make it possible to get the results you want for yourself and others. Learn the specific attitudes and ways of thinking that are the foundations of extremely effective NLP
- How to connect on a deep level with other people so that you can develop cooperation rather than conflict. Rapport is what makes effective and powerful communication possible. You will learn techniques that allow you to get rapport quickly and easily with practically anyone you choose
- When we communicate we all use a hidden language of the senses. Learn how to detect and uses these styles of language to communicate more effectively by painting clearer pictures and sounding the right tones so that people really get a handle of what your are saying.
- Learn how to notice what’s going on in other people. The ability to detect and understand the behaviours of others is one of the most useful skills in all NLP, it is the foundation of effective non-verbal communication.
- How a person moves their eyes can give us information about how they are thinking. Knowing how someone is thinking ( including yourself ) gives us information we can use to change unhelpful thinking patterns.
- We all have certain repetitive behavioural traits called meta-programs. Learn how to detect, match and communicate using meta-programs helping you to avoid people problems and instead influence with integrity.
- Do you feel the way you want to feel? What kind of state are you in? How would you like to learn how to change the way you feel when you want and learn how to neutralise the triggers that bring you down?
- Can you imagine what it is like to get much more of what you really want? Using structured NLP techniques you can choose the goals or outcomes that are really important and valuable to you and create ways to achieve and attain them.
- Learn simple techniques to see your world from different perspectives. Seeing situations from a different perspective, getting a grip on what someone else is thinking is the foundation of conflict resolution and excellent negotiation skills. Learn how to use techniques that Gandhi and General Montgomery used to better understand their situations and how to proceed.
“My expectations were all met extremely well. All of the exercises were extremely well delivered. I found it helpful the way the training was delivered with fun and enthusiasm.”
Donna – Project Co-Ordinator
Because NLP is a practical set of skills and attitudes most of the two days will be spent in supervised practice sessions where you’ll be learning NLP by doing it. Get the experience and skills of what NLP can do for you and how you can start applying NLP by attending this course.
“What has been beneficial is learning about the foundations of NLP and having the opportunity to learn and practice a variety of techniques.”
Jane – Outreach Co-Ordinator
The next course will be held in Newcastle upon Tyne. Saturday-Sunday 10-11 November 2012.
The cost for this two day training is
ONLY £125 AND …
will get you £80 off the £595 18 day training in January 2013
Get the experience and skills of what NLP can do for you and how you can begin applying NLP to start getting more of what you want. Communication Excellence offer exceptional value and the highest quality NLP training, so come and try it on for size and get first hand experiential skills from highly skilled and experienced NLP facilitators.
Special Bonus *
Having completed this Introduction to NLP course,you are entitled to a £80.00 discount off the advertised price of the full January-June NLP Practitioner Training
There are only 18 places available on each book now to secure you place on our excellent value and entirely practical training.
Book your place