Practising Mastery and Mastering Practice
This is a full 10 day direct contact well supervised NLP Master Practitioner course that will expand broaden and increase your NLP skills by deepening your understanding of the purpose behind each step of an NLP process taking your skills to the next level all delivered in a five month learning and development program.
- When you first decided to take an NLP Practitioner course, what was it that sparked your interest and curiosity?
- How was it you decided to to embark on a potentially life changing journey called NLP? What motivated you?
- And,now having had the NLP Practitioner experience how has this changed and benefited you?
Having completed your NLP Practitioner, you will certainly have discovered new and powerful ways to communicate and connect. No doubt you have learned to apply life changing and enabling processes to yourself and with others too. It is likely new behaviours and possibilities are abundant in your life and perhaps you are now considering how to further your NLP skills and abilities? An NLP Master Practitioner is an excellent way to continue your NLP development and personal evolution.
“Recently I have been doing things I would never have dreamt of doing, testing and challenging who I though I was to the person I am now“
– Cherry : Young Person Substance Misuse Worker
If you are seriously considering how to continue your ongoing journey, you may have been thinking about additional personal development and growth. It could also be the desire to utilise your rapport and communication skills to make your career go in the right direction for you. Maybe you are increasing your skills and effectiveness to become a better therapist. It may even be you are considering the possibilities of becoming an NLP Trainer? All of these avenues are open to you with an NLP Master Practitioner training.
This is your personal NLP evolution! What do you want?
An NLP Master Practitioner training is really about two things, revisiting everything and everywhere you explored during your NLP Practitioner training, your Mastering Practice and its about exploring the depths, breaths and heights of NLP in ways a NLP Practitioner never does, your Practising Mastery as you have the opportunity to learn, practice and then understand at a deeper and more fundamental level, to make your NLP application more refined and elegant whilst serving your own purposes.
“Nigel’s course was extremely thorough as an informative social and spiritual tool. I found it had the right balance between information knowledge and practical application. I do very much recommend the course for anyone seeking a life development”
– Alexander, CEO charity
What you will get from this NLP Master Practitioner Training
- Model, Acquire and Assimilate skills. The fundamental NLP skill is modelling. Learn how to model safely and accurately using Real NLP modelling.
- Understand the Structure and Purpose of NLP Processes. When you really understand the intention behind each step of an NLP process you can easily create your own processes. Never again be stuck for the next step.
- Integrate and use you NLP skills.There are two projects on this Master Practitioner. One is a modelling project the other is a personal development project using NLP to advance an area of your life or business. Learn how to make it work for you.
- Unofficial New Code NLP. Nigel Hetherington has trained with and modelled John Grinder. This Master Practitioner includes his interpretation and development of the skills he has acquired and modelled from Grinder.
- Self Application. The real skills of any art is self application. Over the ten months you will be applying the tools, skills and process on yourself. Change your life and change yourself to become who you want to be.
Some of the things you will learn how to do
- Real NLP Modelling
- Communicate and act with real congruence
- Increase your calibration skills
- Content Imposition and when to use it
- Develop powerful and enabling language patterns
- Thinking and acting in terms of process
- The Metaphorical nature of language and its use
- Use your own meta programs of success to get more of what you want
- Realistically set outcomes and motivate yourself to achievement
- Enhance your conscious unconscious relationship
How this NLP Training works
You don’t teach someone to swim by talking about swimming, you teach them to swim by swimming and to get good at swimming you practice swimming.
“This course is so enjoyable & makes it easy to gain skills, knowledge and real learning experiences in a safe supportive environment”
– L. Watson, Business Development Coordinater
You can expect:
- live demonstrations of techniques
- to learn NLP by doing NLP
- to practice NLP
- to receive regular feedback
- to have fun learning
- to expand your maps
Gain competency through practice : If you just want a piece of paper that says you are an NLP Master Practitioner you can probably do one online! You can learn how do dive and get a certificate in less than one week but I am sure you want a better way to learn and embody! You want you to be the best you can and this means taking the time to integrate your skills over time through practice.
“Felt the last six months have been fab. I have grown in confidence and knowledge massively in this time. Great course“
– Ex GP & currently at home mum
NLP Master Practitioner Certification requirements
- Submit a modelling project. Demonstrating competencies in Real NLP modelling. The project is of your choosing.
- Complete a personal project of applying NLP in some area of your life that will benefit you.
- Attend all training days with full participation.
There are no hidden costs in this training, the price you see here is the price you pay. No VAT, no extras, no catches.
Excellent value at £695 for 10 days training.
The course fees are transparent and they are here for all to see. I believe I offer the very best training and the very best prices. If you require and additional Society of NLP certificate this is an additional £150.
Note: All payment options require a £150 deposit on receipt of application.
Your deposit is non-refundable. If you should happen to miss your course your deposit will be transferred to the next course.
Where and when?
Millfield House, Jesmond Dene Conference Centre, Jesmond Dene, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE7 7BQ.
Dates: August-December 2018
August 18-19, September 15-16, October 13-14
November 10-11, December 8-9
This training is hands on, interactive and fun. You’ll leave with new skills and understandings that will serve you well in all aspects of your life.
“A fantastic combination of teaching, exercises, laughter and love”
– Ady Langford, Therapist, Teacher, Dad & Husband
If you would like a chat for more information, call telephone: 0770 481 8467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org