Neuro Linguistic Programming, NLP Training Newcastle for you to learn the skills to be far more influential, nurture and grow better relationships and see with different eyes.
Your life is complicated, often difficult, sometimes rewarding and almost certainly deeply shackled to a job that you give most of your day to, five days a week, fifty two weeks a year for most of your life.
We live in a rapidly changing world that often feels increasingly divisive, much more uncertain with less and less control and right now there is more than enough to be angry, depressed and worried about. But there are many different paths you can explore, NLP being one of them.
Currently in the UK governmental infighting, deviousness and serious incompetence ( which is not confined to the UK ) is destroying the environment, creating wage slaves and promoting the most disgusting inequalities I can imagine. Liz Truss with her special financial operation, in three months, cost the UK 30 Billion pounds. The UK government wasted 100 Billion pounds in the last four years with literally zero accountability.
Employment creators such as the Oil and Gas Industry, Google, Amazon, Supermarket chains, Big Pharma make extreme, really extreme profits for Owners, CEO’s and share-holders and these do not trickle down to most people. Such companies use lawyers, lobbyists and loop-holes to avoid taxation and paying a decent living wage while they milk their golden cows.
They will continue to hoover up whatever they can, while they can, supported with legislation and governments via lobbyists and loop-holes continue to destroy our living planet. All in the name of capitalism, private enterprise and of course as much profit as possible. Especially the arms manufacturers right now – but let’s not go there.
So, you get it right? There is lots to be angry, depressed and worried about and these generalisations don’t even bring to mind your unique specific concerns.
Choosing to learn to apply NLP is one of the ways you can increase your personal resilience, nurture better relationships with just about anyone and learn some excellent coaching, therapeutic and communication skills. There is also the seriously possibility of permanently updating how you think, act and see the world differently.
What kind of NLP Training do you Want?
My preference is live, in-person trainings with real people. This is the type of experiential training in NLP I offer you. My pricing is explicitly clear and can be found in the booking information at the base of this post. You are also advised to look around at other NLP trainings to see what is on offer and discover the best kind of training for you.
You could explore ‘The Knowledge Academy’ where there are perpetual time sensitive deals of 40% off which reset to 40% as soon as the deal time is over or 70% on Black Friday. Taught by unknown tutors, a two day foundation in NLP will set you back £5000. Check this for yourself with this link.
There are the teach yourself NLP online courses for example UDEMY who offer an NLP Practitioner with life time access for only £10.99 for Black Friday ( normally £49.99 ) with life time access. Check it out here.
If you are looking for an NLP Practitioner that is taught in person with plenty of time to integrate the skills into your life then this NLP Training Newcastle may be a perfect match for you. One weekend per month with live Zoom support in between modules.
What kind of Results Can You Anticipate?
If you remember school there is a lot of teaching to the test. This is the kind of learning, if it can be called that, that fills you with meaningless facts and figures that are forgotten soon after. There is no test.
The learning that you will engage with is is focused on you learning to apply NLP by doing NLP. Expect learning by doing. The kind of doing that is immediately applicable outside the training room.
There is a huge difference between knowing about and knowing how. You will learn and embody NLP practice and application through doing NLP. Over six months you will have ample opportunity to play, explore and practice applying NLP in every context of your life when you choose to do so.
There are five key factors in NLP which you can embody
These are commonly know as the Pillars or Foundations of NLP and as such are supportive ways to enhance communication, connection and competence in all areas of your life. These apply to both other people and of course to yourself!
- Enhancing and maintaining Rapport which means making a deep honest connection with just about anyone you choose. You will through practice, exercises and observation develop these skills.
- Having a focus on the purpose of your activities when its appropriate. In other words having an Outcome Orientation in mind and shaping your thoughts and behaviour to help you achieve more.
- Life, events, situations are often totally unpredictable so having real Behavioral Flexibility is essential in finding different and alternative ways to make your goals and outcomes turn into reality by ways of not being attached to a specific way.
- Noticing that things change is nothing new, we do it all the time, at least unconsciously. Noticing the kinds of difference that makes a difference is know as Calibrating or Sensory Acuity in NLP. Being sensitive to small yet significant changes in posture, eye-movements, tonality can give you clues and cues that forecast behavioural changes.
- As we are all interdependent, interacting and connected. What one person or group of people does will have some influence on others. Exploring and accounting for such effects is a general form of Ecology.
You can anticipate becoming a more fluent and congruent communicator. You can anticipate being clearer about your own thinking processes. You can anticipate having coaching and therapeutic skills you can use.
Best NLP Training Provider North England 2023-2024
Newcastle NLP Course 2024 Details & Booking
- Total cost is £895. One deposit payment of £150 then six affordable monthly payments of £124
- The training is over six months. One weekend per month. January to June.
- Live Zoom meetings after every module.
- Maximum 12 participants.
Book your place on the January to June NLP Training Newcastle course with a £150 non-refundable deposit now. Easy, affordable monthly payments of £124. Choose to make your 2024 spectacularly different and choose a fascinating journey of self discovery with your NLP Training Newcastle.
Jesmond Dene Conference Centre, Jesmond Dene,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE7 7BQ.
Jan 27-28, Feb 24-25, Mar 23-24, Apr 20-21, May 18-19, Jun 15-16
Book your place right away with a 150 deposit!
BOOK YOUR PLACE