Are you a counsellor helping clients with psychological trauma?
A Trauma Resolution Workshop in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Trauma can take many forms and levels of severity. From post traumatic stress and intrusive memories to flash backs of remembering seriously debilitating and highly emotional events.
Having your client tell you about these things only serves to increase their discomfort by re-living the events.
STEP is a one day training for practising counsellors and therapists. The training covers the effective use of Emotional Freedom Techniques and NLP Eye Movement Integration for working with and resolving trauma quickly and gently.
Do any of these apply to you?
- You want to help people recover from trauma quickly but what you are doing now doesn’t seem to work very well.
- You want to have more effective tools to work with traumatised clients
- The stories clients tell you when working with there traumas trouble you emotionally.
- You have the feeling that there must be an easier and better way to help someone overcome their traumatic experiences.
With our STEP training you will get
- Two effective and powerful tools to resolve trauma.
- An understanding of where, when and how to use them.
- Follow up supervision
STEP training takes place in Newcastle on 28 March. From 9.30am – 5.30pm and costs only £95.00.
To find out more click on Simple Trauma Elimination Process